Mesania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Thread

+3
Hinote The Blademaster
EthorX
Champagne and Gunsmoke
7 posters

Go down

Welcome Thread Empty Welcome Thread

Post  Champagne and Gunsmoke Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Welcome to Mesania.

In this thread, you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community. Tell us a bit about yourself. How you found the site, what part of the world you're from, any hobbies, maybe a bit about your writing style, whatever. Just help us get to know you.

As for me, I am Champagne and Gunsmoke, and I made this forum. I'm from North Carolina, USA, I'm a waiter poised for a management promotion, and a business student.

I mostly write in third person and have a preference for long, very descriptive posts. When I write, I like to think about how it would look as a movie or something.

Aside from writing I play video games, mostly RPGs and adventure games like Fable and Assassin's Creed. FPSs bore me. I used to play EVE Online, but since I've moved, I lost access to the nice gaming rig my dad built, so I'm looking forward to making some more money so I can build my own machine and get back into EVE.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND READING THROUGH THE RESOURCES IN THE GETTING STARTED SECTION
Champagne and Gunsmoke
Champagne and Gunsmoke
Admin

https://mesania.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Thread Empty Re: Welcome Thread

Post  EthorX Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Sweet, I'm the first one to sign up here.

As for an intro I'm EthorX but I also respond to just Ethor or for that matter any other nicknames anyone else wants to come up with for me. I'm from Massachusetts USA and am unemployed.

Let's see, I write in third person but my post length isn't always amazingly long. I usually try to match what my partner posts, if they give short post's I'll give short posts and if they give long I'll try my best to give long back. My characters tend to be quite quirky often with strange personality traits.

Aside from RPing I also like to play Video Games. I usually prefer RPGs like the Final Fantasy series but my interests shift from time to time taking me to all sorts of games. Currently playing some Mass Effect what with the recent release of ME3 and all.

EthorX

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinote The Blademaster Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Second one here, M'lord.

Naw, screw that formal crap!

Sup, Hinote here, ready to be apart of this awesome movement~!

As you can probably tell by my name and sig, I love swords, and blades of all types, forms, and sizes. *mostly swords* I love to RP, to game it up, to draw, to animate, to write, etc. I love to hang out, chill, and do whatever. Glad to be apart of this new site =3
Hinote The Blademaster
Hinote The Blademaster

http://hre.21.forumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Crow Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 am

Hi, Guys. :3 I'm Crow, and i'm Champagne and Gunsmoke's fiance. Obviously I am also from North Carolina. I sling bagels for a living and want to be a veterinarian and writer.

I write in third person for RPs, and I favor long, descriptive posts. I also like long term RPs with plot lines/stories outlined or planned in advance. Like C&G, I also think about how what I write would look like as a movie, and also if its written well enough that I would enjoy reading it. My characters are usually very well rounded, with complete back stories which rarely vary from use to use, they tend to be dynamic characters, who start out with emotional or personality flaws that they over come throughout the role play.

Outside of writing, which I also do on other sites, I also play video games, like Fable and Left 4 Dead, and handheld games like the DS, including Pokemon. A lot of pokemon. I like dogs a lot, and me and C&G have two of them. I want a horse. A lot.

As a note, I am helping C&G build the canon offsite some.
Crow
Crow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunartwist Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:46 am

Hi everyone! I'm Lunartwist, but you can just call me Lunar or whatever other nickname floats your boat. :3

I'm from the rainy and depressing state of Washington. Currently working as a receptionist at a ritzy veterinarian office in a city I could never afford to live in.

What I tend to look for in a good RP is always the same. I prefer small groups so characters get a better chance at forming relationships with each other. I prefer something very active and plot driven where everyone has their own subplots and backstories that mesh beautifully with the main plot. I like roleplays that are more than just individual characters interacting with each other as their pulled through a story...I like them becoming part of it, and impacting the other characters' stories as well.

As for hobbies, I play lots of your standard RPG games like Final Fantasy and Golden Sun, however I'm also a big fan of anything that's Nintendo canon, like Zelda and Mario games. Pokemon's a huge favorite for me as well, and its probably the only game I'll pre-order and wait in line on release day like some obsessed fan. XD I'm also a big reptile person, and currently have a turtle and a tortoise, and plan on getting a more... :3

Anyway, that's about it for me! Its 11:45pm here and my exhausted brain has shut down, so sorry if I seem like I'm rambling!

Lunartwist

Back to top Go down

Welcome Thread Empty Hmmm let's see here.

Post  Seiashi The Ranger Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Anyway, hello everyone I'm Seiashi. Please forgive me for being rather unoriginal with my name. I saw Hinote's and liked it so I decided to mimic it a little bit. I have a slight obsession with bows now, since my cousin started me reading The Ranger's Apprentice series, hence the reason my username says "The Ranger" instead of something else. It'll probably change once my obsession is gone. I live in California, USA. Unfortunately, I'm unemployed since it's difficult to find a job, but I'm an undecided student in his second year of college.

Now, as far as roleplaying is concerned I, like most of you, tend to write in the third person, and I try to keep it in past tense if I can help it (I slip up every now and then). As far as post length is concerned I tend to use my own discretion, but typically I don't write less than 5 sentences unless the situation forces me to. I also enjoy detailed posts that do the most for the plot/character development.

Aside from roleplaying, I play lots of video games in many different genres. I espeically enjoy RPGs and Adventure games since those tend to have the most in depth plots, but I also enjoy playing FPSs. When I'm not playing video games I'm either reading, sleeping, or talking on the phone =P. Well that's me in a nutshell, I don't think I've forgotten anything but if I have, let me know and I look forward to interacting with all of you.
Seiashi The Ranger
Seiashi The Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinote The Blademaster Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 am

Welcome Seiashi! Also, I'm flattered that you decided to give yourself a title in your name just from seeing mine =3

I hope we can RP soon~!
Hinote The Blademaster
Hinote The Blademaster

http://hre.21.forumer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  G Calvin Wed May 09, 2012 12:26 pm

Well, I guess this is my intro thingy.

I'm Calvin (Ignoring the G in front of my name which seems to be a glitch in the forum). I come from a background of sifi roleplaying based on an old game called Freelancer. I generally write for more outgoing, sarcastic, and humorous characters. I also generally write in first person, but depending on the character or story I might switch to third person present.

I'm currently in school full time (Taking summer off), and working part time as a server. When I'm not working or writing, I'm generally either reading or playing video games. I prefer online shooters. I've currently been playing Gears of War 3 since its release, and I don't see that changing any time soon.
G Calvin
G Calvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Champagne and Gunsmoke Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Welcome to the forum, Calvin. Good to have you.

Check out the Canon for background on the world. It will updated regularly by myself and the World Builders.
Champagne and Gunsmoke
Champagne and Gunsmoke
Admin

https://mesania.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum